- Limitless Pattern. Lasers are able to cut the most detailed patterns that you can imagine.
- No fray caused. When you cut with shears or blades, some fabrics may easily get to fray. OMNI laser cutting machine can seal the edges of most textiles virtually eliminating the problem of fraying. This opens the door to limitless new techniques with textiles.
- High efficiency, cost saving, benefit increasing. Cutting precisely with scissors or blades can be very challenging, especially if high volumes are needed. With laser cutting (even on leather), you can have repeatable clean cuts with a precision unachievable with shears or blades.
- No limit for textile length. Laser Cutting Shapes can cut endless lengths limited only by the length of your roll of fabric. And there is textile roller mounted on laser machine, which could hold textile and feed textile.
- Suitable for Mass Production. If you work with textiles, you know how difficult it is to achieve consistent results when cutting certain materials with conventional methods. It’s almost impossible to cut the same shape every time. Lasers offer precise cuts whether you are cutting 10 shapes, 1,000 shapes, or 10,000 shapes. The cut is the same every time.
- Full supported for CAD, COREL DRAW, PHOTOSHOP and other software, USB interface is friendly to use, meet the demand of the market.
Click Catalog to download, and you may curious about what people saying about OMNI, and check what project works omni users share with us.
Clothing, embroidery cut, cloth toys, paper products, leather goods industry, the model industry, and other needs of a wide-format materials, cutting, carving industry.
genuine leather, artificial leather , soft leather, decorative leather, packaging leather etc all kinds of leather, leather materials, pure cotton, real silk, all kinds of chemical fiber, cowboy, and so on .all kinds of textile materials, or non-woven material.
clothing , footwear , BUWAN, luggage, wild camp, car seat cut, cut, such as the car chair affixed cloth embroidery, special-shaped trademarks, airbags, such as laser cutting, garment leather carve patterns or designs on woodwork hollow out.